How can I become a Chatime Loyal-tea member?
You can become a Chatime Loyal-tea member by purchasing a membership card from any Chatime T- Brewery for $0.50.
I got a new Chatime Loyal-tea card, how do I register it?
You can then register your details on our website at https://chatime.customerrewards.com.au/
Whenever you buy a Chatime drink, please present your card for the T-Rista to scan. This will add points onto your account. Once you have built up enough points you can claim a free drink as a reward for being a loyal member of Chatime! Also, make sure to add your correct birth date onto your account as you can claim a free birthday drink on any day of the month in which your birthday falls!
What are the rewards?
- For every $ spent at Chatime, you will earn 10c
- You will receive a FREE drink on your birthday
- You will be the first to know about new promotions
- You will receive exclusive membership offers
Can I use my Loyal-tea Card in other countries?
At this stage, points can only be earned at the point of purchase within Australia
I lost my Chatime Loyal-tea card, what do I do now? How can I transfer the points from my old card to my new one?
You may purchase a replacement card from any of our stores for $0.50. Once you have purchased a new card, please email us at [email protected] with:
- New membership card number, and
- The email you registered your old member card with
We will assist you to transfer your balance points from the lost card to the new card so you don’t miss out on redeeming delicious Chatime teas.
How can I claim a free drink using my points?
To redeem a FREE drink, members are required to have sufficient points to claim a drink. Membership points cannot be used to discount the price of a beverage. If you have enough points just let the staff member know at the time of purchase that you would like to use your points.
How can I buy a Gift Card?
You can visit any Chatime T-Brewery and ask a staff member to load a Gift Card for you. You can add any value in multiples of $10.
How can I get a Chatime Loyal-tea replacement card?
We do not currently offer replacement cards. You may purchase a new membership card from any of our stores for $0.50.
How can I redeem my free birthday drink?
At Chatime, we are proud to offer all our valued members a free drink to celebrate their birthday! This can be redeemed at any T-Brewery during the entire month in which your birthday falls.
- Membership cards must be registered to receive your FREE drink or Birthday offer.
- The Birthday free drink offer is valid for the duration of your birthday month. For example, if your Birthday is 21st March, you can redeem your free Birthday Drink, anytime from 1st March-31st March.
- The Birthday free drink offer can only be redeemed once during your birthday month. To redeem a free drink during your birth month, a valid photo ID with birth date & a registered membership card must be presented at the point of purchase.
- The FREE birthday drink refers to one regular size Chatime drink, including one mix in. It excludes promotional drinks and mix-ins – i.e. any item not listed on the Chatime permanent menu.
- Membership benefits and discounts are available upon presentation of a valid membership card or an official form of identification. If you have typed in the wrong birthday on your account, please email [email protected] with a scan/photo of your ID so we can verify your birth date and correct your details in our system. Please note all customers are required to show their ID when redeeming their birthday drink.
How do I apply for a job?
We are glad you are enthusiastic about joining our team!! You can fill out the employment form which can be found here: https://chatime.com.au/were-hiring/
What happens next?
If you are successful we will be in contact with you shortly. If you do not hear from us, we have not been able to locate a suitable position at this point in time.
How old is the minimum legal age for employment?
The age you can start work generally depends on the state or territory that you work in.
Check what age you can start work by selecting your state from the list below:
- Australian Capital Territory
There’s no set age for when you can start work. But if you’re under 15 there are limits to the type of work you can do and how many hours you can work.
- New South Wales
There’s no age set for when you can start work.
- Northern Territory
There’s no age set for when you can start work. But if you’re under 15, you can’t work between 10pm and 6am.
If you’re 13 or older you can start work.
If you’re under 13, you may work in some circumstances including:
– if you work in a family business
– if you work in the entertainment industry
– some forms of supervised employment are allowed such as deliveries and charitable collections.
- South Australia
There’s no age set for when you can start work. But there are limits on the type of work you can do.
There’s no age set for when you can start work. But there are limits to the type of work you can do when performing in public and selling things in public places.
If you’re 15 or older you can start work.
If you’re under 15 years of age, you may work in limited circumstances including:
– if you’re employed in the family business
– if you work in the entertainment industry.
– if you’re under 15 but older than 13, you may work with your parent’s permission where you have been granted a child employment permit. You can apply for a child employment permit at the Business Victoria website.
- Western Australia
If you’re 15 or older you can start work. But if you’re under 15, you can only work some jobs with restricted hours.
Working during school times
If you wish to work during school times, you must be of the minimum school leaving age.
Each state and territory has their own minimum school leaving age:
How many kilojoules are in the teas?
We have tested our full range for kJ information, you can see the kJs displayed both on our in-store menus and on our website.
Are your products Halal?
Chatime products are not Halal certified. All our products are gluten and gelatine free, including our mix-ins. No animal products are used except for teas which have dairy in them and custard mix-in. We use full cream milk or cream and no artificial creamers.
Are your products suitable for vegans?
All our fruity iced teas are vegan friendly, as well as these frozen iced tea range flavours: mango, passionfruit, strawberry, guava and grapefruit. All our toppings (except the egg custard) are vegan friendly. Our pearls do not contain gelatine, they are made from tapioca, a starch made from the root of the cassava plant.
Are your products gluten and gelatine free?
All Chatime products are gluten and gelatine free, including our mix-ins.
Do you offer dairy free milk?
Alternative milks have grown in demand and it is an area we are reviewing currently. We are glad to let you know that we are looking into supplying soy milk to all of our stores in the near future. Check with the team at your local brewery who may be able to order it in for you.
Where can I find the nutritional value of the drinks?
At this point in time, you can see the kJ displayed both on our in-store menus and on our website.
What are the ingredients in your teas?
Due to the confidential nature of our recipes we do not disclose the ingredient listing for our teas. We are in the process of producing full nutritional breakdowns for our menu teas. If you have an allergen query we can let you know if the teas or mix-ins contain certain ingredients.
Do you have caffeine-free teas?
All our teas do contain caffeine, however, some of our drinks can be made without tea. If you ask the T-Brewery, they may be able to serve you a drink without the tea, which would mean it is caffeine free. This mostly applies to the drinks in our ‘Frozen’ Category as the tea content is smaller in those. Our more popular drinks, such as Pearl Milk Tea or Lychee Fruity Iced Tea are not available in caffeine free at present, but we are considering options for the future.
Chatime cares about our environmental footprint. We are reviewing the amount of plastic and types of packaging available to us. As you can appreciate, this is a long-term initiative, but we are passionate about sourcing the best quality products and packaging to give customers a premium experience.